How to Apply For Any Ghana Security Services | The Ghana Security Service which comprises of the Ghana National Fire Service, Ghana Police Service, Ghana Prisons Service, and the Ghana Immigrations Service has called on the general public to apply for recruitment and enlistment into the service.
All recruitment and enlistment applications must be done online only. The application process is as follows:
- Purchase an e-voucher at the cost of one hundred Ghana Cedis [GH100.00] only through the following medium:
a. At any GCB Bank Limited branch across the country or using the short code (USSD)
Dial *422*471# for Ghana Prison Service.
Dial *422*47# for Ghana Police Service.
Dial *422*47# for Ghana Immigration Service.
Dial *422*470# for Ghana National Fire Service on your mobile phone.
b. At any Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG) branch across the country or using the short code (USSD) *924*200 # on your mobile phone.
- Use your Serial Number [SN] and Pin Code [PIN] or Token [Code] to access the application form online at their corresponding website address/recruitment portal:
1. Ghana Prisons Service – www.applyghprisons.com
2. Ghana Immigration Service – www.gisimmgrations.com
3. Ghana National Fire Service – www.gognfs.com
4. Ghana Police Service – www3.policerecruitment.online
- All applicants must have a passport size picture of dimensions 200×200 pixels of JPEG/JPG/PNG with a size not exceeding 1.0MB ready to be uploaded.
- Carefully read ALL INSTRUCTIONS before you apply.
- The online application form is accessible only by the Serial Number and PIN.
- Keep your UNIQUE NUMBER on the summary report for all the stages of the recruitment and selection process.
- ALL correspondence with applicants will be done through e-mail, text messages, and the e-recruitment portal only.
- Only Short-listed Applicants will be invited for further stages of the recruitment and the enlistment exercise.
I hope you found this article “How to Apply For Any Ghana Security Service” useful? Kindly subscribe to our newsletters to receive the latest updates immediately after we publish them. Share this to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and any other social media platform to help others see it.